Whether you’re a sister survivor, a caregiver, the loved one of a survivor, an advocate, or just in search of some truly inspirational reading, welcome!
As with everything else A2ndAct.org does, our blog’s purpose is to support and celebrate women survivors as they give back to the greater good in their 2nd Acts. The voices here come from all over the world. Their stories will amaze you, and, we hope, inspire you to begin your own 2nd Act.
We’ve asked each writer the same six questions (listed below) and given them the option of sending it back as the spirit moves them: Q and A style, or narrative format.
1. What was the darkest moment in your cancer journey?
2. If you could go back and talk to your pre-cancer self, what would you say?
3. How has cancer changed you?
4. What motivated you to pursue your 2nd Act; how did you find the inspiration to do your 2nd Act?
5. What has been your brightest moment in your 2nd Act?
6. Where do you see yourself going from here?
7.What’s your favorite quote and how does it fit into your 2nd Act?
Happy INSPIRED reading!